Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use carefully concerning your use of this website.
By accessing, using or downloading any Materials from the aSource Global website, you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website.
All references here to aSource Global Group or aSource Global mean aSource Global Limited and its subsidiaries.
All materials provided on this website, including but not limited to information, documents, products, graphics, sounds, images, software and services (“Materials”), are provided by aSource Global or its respective third party suppliers, authors, developers (“Third Party Suppliers”) and are the copyrighted work of aSource Global and/or its Third Party Suppliers.
aSource Global hereby grants you permission to display, copy, distribute and download the Materials on this website, subject to the following conditions:
- the Materials may be used solely for personal, non-commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer, broadcast in any media, or used for commercial gain;
- the Materials must include the aSource Global Terms and Conditions of Use (i.e. this page);
- the Materials may not be modified in any way; and
- the Materials are not used to damage the reputation of aSource Global or any of its employees, directors shareholders, and partners or in connection with any false, malicious allegations or claims against aSource Global.
- The Information and Materials on the aSource Global website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold aSource Global or any of employees, directors, shareholders, associates or partners liable in respect of the website and the information and materials on the website.
This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials.
aSource Global Ltd may monitor access to this website (please see also our Privacy Statement below). aSource Global may terminate a user’s access at any time for any reason. All relevant Terms and Conditions of Use shall survive such termination.
aSource Global and its logo and its products are trademarks or registered trademarks of aSource Global. All other product names and company names and logos mentioned in the Materials provided or available herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Materials available on this website are provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the warranties of completeness, accuracy, quality, suitability, truth, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
aSource Global hereby disclaims any liability to any person for any kind of loss or damage, including but not limited to, any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages caused by errors, omissions or viruses in the Materials, whether such errors, omissions or viruses result from negligence, accident or other cause.
The website provided or available herein could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. aSource Global may make changes to the products, services and prices described in the website at any time without notice. aSource Global may make changes to the website at any time.